San diego based

Inquire

arrow

Elopement

Intimate Elopement on Sauvie Island in Portland, Oregon

June 14, 2021

Hi, I'm Stacie
I'm Stacie and I'm so happy you're here. This blog is a space where I get to share my work with you and offer advice, tips, and inspiration for your wedding and beyond.
Learn more
arrow
Search

White Client Testimonial Instagram Post (3).jpg

thinking about eloping?

1. Laura says:

Ahhh I love that they had a rainbow pop up! Its great to see how a laid back elopement can also be super special. Great work!

2. Kelcee says:

Oh my goodness, their wedding day is so magical and you captured it beautifully! The swing, raining during their ceremony, and rainbow after the rain is my favorite part of their wedding <3

3. Jessica Kovach says:

The storytelling in your photography is magnificent!! Love being able to relive this amazing elopement through your photos!

4. silvia says:

This. Is. Incredible. So many emotions and EPIC shots, I felt like I was there!

5. Kristen says:

Holy Sh*t! This day looks amazing! I thought so at the start with just how adorable they looked and how comfortable they are with each other (not to mention their great outfits and location), but a sun shower and rainbow over their ceremony?! Definitely a day for all involved to remember forever!

6. Kiley says:

This is absolutely unreal. The attention to detail, the rainbow, the sunshower, ALL OF IT. What a magical day for everyone!

7. Sierra says:

So freaking beautiful! The fact that it rained right as their ceremony was happening with the sun was still out, is just incredible! Those shots are definitely my favorite! Just beautiful!

8. Weddings by JennBrook says:

This is incredible, like WOW, I am a little jealous I was not there. You captured it so perfectly!

9. Marla says:

This day looks soo gorgeous! What a wonderful intimate elopement done right!

10. Dakotah says:

Wow – Such a memorable and beautiful day for Conor and Anya!
    You did an amazing job documenting their wedding for them!

11. Ann Marie says:

Absolutely gorgeous photos of such a beautiful day! Love this all so much! So great when rain gives way to a golden sunset! What a wonderful day – love this so much!

12. Sarah says:

I’m obsessed with all of these!! Oh my gosh, the rainbow – how incredible! Now I really want to visit Sauvie Island!

13. Lexi says:

Man, you captured the feeling of the day perfectly. I love that the rain didn’t stop them!

14. Sergio says:

I absolutely love how you captured and told their story from beginning to end. It gave me happy vibes and I just love how they embraced the rain!